In addition to the collection of books, magazines and videos housed in the Community Health Education Center, the CHEC librarian and staff organize online resources, most of which are accessible from any computer. We’re updating these pages often so check back for new information.
- Tools and Resources pages offer general sources of information.
- Diseases and Conditions pages offer information based on your most common questions about your health.
- Health and Wellness Resource Guides contains a variety of resource guides on health topics including women’s health, health literacy, and quitting smoking.
- Community Information pages provide links to area health departments, clinics, and other community resources.
- We also include links to resources about coping as a caregiver and end-of-life issues.