Next HR Partners
Register for one of the following dates:
University Student Commons, Richmond Salons
Larrick Center, Court End Ballroom B
Salary actions for July 10
As you know, classified employees who meet state eligibility requirements will receive a 3% increase effective July 10, 2017. Because our information systems do not permit two salary actions to be effective on the same date, please note the important information below:
- No actions, including retroactive actions, will be processed for eligible classified employees with an effective date of July 10, 2017.
- To ensure proper and timely processing of the increase and to avoid errors, ePAF and PAF submissions must follow this schedule:
- ePAF terminations for actions effective July 10, 2017 or earlier must be submitted no later than July 11, 2017.
- PAFs for wage (hourly) or student worker actions effective July 10, 2017 must be received no later than July 11, 2017. Hourly/wage pay increases effective July 10 may be submitted via spreadsheet. Please call VCU Human Resources Operations at 827-1770 for any transactions effective July 10, 2017 or contact the VCU Human Resources Operations representative assigned to your area.
- Any urgent pay changes in the month of July may be effective on July 25.
- Pay actions will resume a normal processing schedule on August 10, 2017.
Questions about the increase for eligible classified employees? Contact the HR Consultant for your area.