College graduation is around the corner! You are a creative person and want to not just think outside of the box, but maybe ignore that there is a box all together! You’re also looking for a competitive compensation package to begin to knock down those student loans. We offer a stable, spirited corporate environment with an innovative edge.
We’re looking for Active Thinkers who love technology and can learn enterprise-level performance needs. Tactics are important, but you’ll never survive if you can’t develop Strategy first! You’ll test our kick-ass applications and make sure that our customers will always have a great experience with our apps. You’ll need to pay close attention and use deductive reasoning every day. You’ll learn to be the Dr. Watson to our Sherlock Holmes.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
· A passion for learning from our teams.
· Strong communication and teamwork skills.
· Find and fix performance issues in our software and systems.
· Love analysis as much (or more!) than Doritos and can analyze issues from both a Performance or Production standpoint.
· Can manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time. Blindfolded. With one hand tied behind your back.
· Appreciate the fine art of executing repeatable, maintainable, and secure processes.
· Communicate easily with Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service, as well as our Awesome Developers, Scrum Masters and Project Managers.
· Passionately communicate historical and technical application knowledge wielding a whiteboard marker as your Mjölnir against bad application performance metrics.
· Roll up your sleeves and dig in during all stages of the testing cycle.
· Champion your vision and build a devoted following of teammates and internal customers alike
· Test, Retest, and Report. Nothing gets by you!
· Learn new ways of test execution and bring them to the team.
· Love progress, status and KPM tracking and communicate results to the team.
· Collect a lot of data! We can’t successfully test the platforms without enough. More is better!
· Writing comes naturally for you, in a dry, technical, documenty sort of way
Note from Darlene: They are looking for May 2014 graduates or alumni 2-3 years out.
W. Garth Callaghan
Business Development Manager
4801 Cox Road, Suite 202
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060