Field Services Intern Req# 6255
As an MWV Field Services (FS) intern, you’ll learn how to apply classroom knowledge in a corporate environment, with a direct impact on company operations. Our objective is to provide corporate experience in your chosen field, and positively impact your career goals in preparation for life after college.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
- Apply your skills to as part of a team within MWV’s Global Business Services organization, directly supporting the corporate headquarters, with extended support to North America and beyond.
- Be part of an ITIL-compliant, Change Management support environment as you own assignments that support our end users, and participate in team SLA compliance.
- Make contributions to both locally-focused and enterprise-wide projects and initiatives.
- Learn how good teamwork and communication combine with technical troubleshooting skills to produce effective, real-world results.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Sophomore or higher level student in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- Interest in pursuing a career in IT or IT management
- Familiarity with ITIL is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and excellent verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude, with a hands-on mindset
- Proven problem solving skills with a focused attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- General proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- General understanding of internal computer system components
- General knowledge of local area network computing concepts, including TCP/IP, Ethernet, switching and routing
- Knowledge of Chrome OS, Android, iOS, Apple Mac, Linux is a plus
- Ability to commit from 10 up to 40 hours a week
- Ability to commit for 1 year
- Flexibility to travel: under 5%
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position, please visit www.mwvcampuscareers.com to create a profile and submit your resume. You will need to have the requisition number readily available to access this position on our website. The requisition number for this position is 6255.