SIGNATOR FINANCIAL NETWORK 1703 N, PARHAM ROAD, SUITE 201
RICHMOND, VA 23233
To apply: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
$10.00 an hour – Part time
MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT:
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma and any combination of training and/or work providing a minimum of three years of administrative/clerical experience. Must possess excellent data entry, word processing, organization and public relations skills. Proficiency in the use of technology—personal computers, word processing and database management, electronic calendars, and skill in preparing electronic presentations. Must be self-motivated and able to organize, establish and implement goals with a minimum of supervision. Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical to this position. Must be aware, sensitive, and responsive to the cultural diversity of clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides direct support and assistance to one marketing representative. Manage written and oral correspondence, establish /maintain client files, create electronic data files, track all open applications, support financial planning workshops/seminars; participate in training programs as required.
- Provides administrative support to the senior marketing representative.
- Prepare reports, correspondence and perform other required clerical duties.
- Ensure supplies and equipment are operational
- Maintains the marketing representatives’ calendar
- Confirm marketing representative’s appointments.
- Enter data and prepare financial and statistical reports.
- Communicate with other office personnel to acquire information required by the marketing representative.
- Establish and maintain functional files for the marketing representative
- Plan, organize, advertise and coordinate all requirements for workshops and Seminars
REPORTS TO: Marketing Representative