AAMC is accepting submissions for multiple Medical Education Meetings!
Proposals are now being accepted for the 2017 AAMC Learn Serve Lead Meeting (LSL) and the 2017 Group on Educational Affairs (GEA) Regional Spring Meetings. To review submission guidelines and instructions click on the appropriate link below. All submissions must adhere to the structure and format described in each session type’s submission guidelines. Proposals may be submitted for the following meetings:
Learn Serve Lead Meeting Calls for Submission
November 3-7, 2017 Boston, MA
- 2017 Call for Medical Education Submissions
- 2017 Research in Medical Education research and review papers (RIME)
GEA Regional Spring Meetings Calls for Submission
- 2017 Central Group on Educational Affairs Spring Meeting (CGEA)
March 29-31, 2017, Chicago, IL
- 2017 Northeast Group on Educational Affairs Spring Meeting (NEGEA)
May 4-6, 2017, Rochester, NY
- 2017 Southern Group on Educational Affairs Spring Meeting (SGEA) With SGSA/SOSR
April 19-23, 2017, Charlottesville, VA
- 2017 Western Group on Educational Affairs Spring Meeting (WGEA) with WGSA/WOSR
Hosted by the University of Utah, late February time frame
All submissions will undergo a peer review process.
Each meeting is a unique event and has its own submission criteria and submission site. Be sure you submit your presentation proposal to the meeting most appropriate for your work. To submit work to both a regional and the national meeting you MUST submit to each meeting’s submission site.
Your submission is considered a commitment to attend the meeting associated with your submission and present if your proposal is accepted.
The submission system will begin accepting submissions by early October. Submissions are due by:
2017 GEA Regional Spring Meetings – November 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT.
2017 AAMC LSL Call for Medical Education Submissions – December 13, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT.
2017 RIME research and review papers – December 13, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT.
For more information email: email@example.com