This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain
experience working with major brands on large-scale projects involving
complex information architecture and interaction design.
responsibility is to execute design solutions based on initial
conceptual and visual direction. Under the guidance of Art Directors,
Associate Designers work across a wide range of web-related projects
including website designs, Flash animations, banner campaigns, graphic
user interfaces, style guides, and presentation materials.
college students or recent college graduates who have completed course
work or internships involving online media are encouraged to
apply. Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week on-site. This
position is freelance with the potential for full-time.
* 2+ years of interactive web design experience
* A self-motivated individual with interest and experience in interactive web design
* Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well
* Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout
* Proficiency with industry-standard software and Adobe CS 4 applications such as PhotoShop and Illustrator a must
* Experience with Flash animation and/or ActionScript development a big plus
* Working knowledge of HTML, current development practices, and design trends
* Drawing/illustration skills highly desirable
* Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint a must
Interested - apply through RamsRecruiting
can find out more by logging into your RamsRecruiting account. Make sure that
your resume has been approved before you apply for this position. You can do so
by contacting your Career Consultant or by utilizing our walk-in hours:
Summer walk-in hours
are Tuesday through Thursday from 12-2.
have a RamsRecruiting account?
is easy to get one! Stop by the Career Center in the University Student Commons (across from the Chick-Fil-A) and
request an account or email us at mailto:email@example.com