Blackboard Upcoming Datacenter Maintenance
We received notification from Blackboard Collaborate that they will be performing maintenance during the regularly scheduled maintenance window on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
Begin Time: Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:00 PM (US Eastern / UTC-4)
End Time: Sunday, June 22, 2014 6:00 AM (US Eastern / UTC-4)
Affected Users: CA-SAS and US-SAS
We are pleased to be releasing the following two maintenance updates, Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing 12.6.2 and SAS 6.0.6, during our scheduled maintenance windows.
CA-SAS and US-SAS: Saturday, June 21, 2014 from 22:00 US Eastern (UTC/GMT -4) until Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 06:00 US Eastern (UTC/GMT-4).
What is included in these releases?
SAS 6.0.6 is a maintenance release and addresses the following reported issues.
- Data about “files used” are now being properly reported in the Login Group File Summary. (SASA-4313)
- Drop In links (guest, chair, non-chair, generic) of a disabled login group on the primary SAS environment are now being properly redirected to the same Drop In session on the secondary SAS environment.(SASA-4108)
Please review our SAS release notes for complete details.
Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing 12.6.2 is a maintenance release and addresses the following reported issues.
- Failed whiteboard pre-loads no longer prevent subsequent pre-loads.
- Users can now switch to a video camera with the same name as the currently selected camera.
- Users of the Polish localization can now type the Polish letter “ą” by entering CTRL+ALT+A. This key sequence is the default hot key for switching to Application Sharing mode, so Polish users must redefine the hot key to a different key sequence first.
How will users access the Blackboard Collaborate 12.6.2 release?
Users will automatically download the new version the first time they join one of your Blackboard Collaborate 12.6 web conferencing sessions.