We need your input!
We have created a survey to learn about your unique needs. The “Needs Assessment of Individuals with Movement Disorders and Their Caregivers” is a VCU Institutional Review Board-approved protocol (HM14301) designed to:
- identify needs that individuals with movement disorders and their caregivers have
- identify barriers to accessing services that meet these needs
You are eligible to complete this survey if you are an individual with a movement disorder or are a caregiver of an individual with a movement disorder.
The link to the online survey is included at the end of this post. Before you decide to complete the survey, please read the following instructions:
- The link below will take you to an online survey where you will need to be able to click with a mouse and type into boxes using a keyboard.
- The online survey takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- We ask that you only begin the survey (by clicking on the link below) when you are able to complete the entire survey in one sitting.
- You will not be able to go back to the survey to complete it at another time.
- When you click on the link below, you will first be asked to read about the survey and type your initials into a box to provide consent to participate. If you decide, after reading about the survey, that you are not interested in completing the survey, you will be able to exit the survey at any time.
- If you prefer to complete the survey in paper format, please contact Dr. Lageman at email@example.com or 804-828-3747, and a paper survey will be mailed to you with a postage-paid return envelope.
Please click here when you are ready to read about the study and fully complete the survey. You can also copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://redcap.vcu.edu/rc/surveys/?s=vpqh7i
Thank you for your continued support of the VCU Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Center clinical research efforts. With your help, we hope to improve our understanding and clinical care of individuals with a movement disorder and their caregivers.
With great thanks,
Sarah Lageman, PhD, ABPP-CN
Click here to view a copy of the VCU Institutional Review Board approved flier for this project.