Pre-Health Advisory Committee Application Process:
To be eligible to participate in the 2020 Admission Cycle of the Pre-Health Advisory Committee, you must:
- Be one of the following:
- An undergraduate VCU student (with at least 25 earned credits at VCU).
- A current undergraduate post-baccalaureate certificate program student.
- VCU alumni.
- Have all of the following:
- Declared or maintaining your pre-medical or pre-dental track through the Office of Pre-Professional Health Advising. For more information, visit: https://rampages.us/preprofadv/ (note: alumni are exempt).
- Attended an “Applying to Pre-Health Advisory Committee” Workshop.
- Paid $20 application fee using the 2020 Admission Cycle Pre-Health Advisory Committee Credentialing Fee Payment Form.
- The names of at least 3 letter of recommendation writers.
- Planning to apply for the 2020 application cycle.
If you are eligible, the steps to apply to the Pre-Health Advisory Committee are below:
- Complete the Committee Application (mock AMCAS, AACOMAS, AADSAS) for the program(s) you plan to apply to below.
- Meet with your pre-professional health advisor to review your Committee Application by April 1, 2019, 4:00pm EST.
- Submit the 2020 Admission Cycle Pre-Health Advisory Committee Credentialing Fee Payment Form by Monday, April 8, 2019, 4:00pm EST
- Submit the Committee Application by Monday, April 8, 2019, 4:00pm EST. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Application link will be emailed to students AFTER attending the mandatory “Applying to Pre-Health Advisory Committee” workshops.