Upon submission of your Committee Application (mock AMCAS, AACOMAS, AADSAS), all of your materials and credentials will be reviewed.
- Students will be notified of their eligibility to participate in the committee interviews by Monday, April 15, 2019 via their VCU email and given instructions on how to schedule their interview. Please be sure to read all instructions found in this email before you begin the process of selecting your interview date. It is your responsibility to sign-up for an interview date.
- The deadline to select your interview date is Friday, April 19, 2019 by 12:00pm/noon EST. If you do not select your interview date by that time, you will not be interviewed by the committee.
Additional Interview Information:
- Interviews will take place between April 29 – May 10, 2019.
- Please arrive and check-in for your interview, located in VCU Career Services, no more than 15 minutes early. Do not be late. Please dress in professional attire.
- Professional pictures will be taken of students prior to the interview as many professional schools require a photo as part of the application.
- Students will be interviewed by 1-2 Committee members (faculty, university administrators, and physicians) and 1 pre-professional health advisor.
- Interviews will be 45 minutes long – 25-30 minutes for the interview and 15-20 minutes for immediate, individualized feedback about the competitiveness of the student’s application.
- The student will receive annotated feedback of their Committee Application as well as their PHAC Evaluation Ranking.