The Customer Relations Representative (CRR) is responsible for face-to-face, as well as telephone, customer interactions. CRRs process customer payments, resolve customer concerns and handle customer accounts.
We are looking for candidates who are committed to excellence, like working in a team environment and those who thrive working in a fast-pased office.
Must be computer literate, have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We can be somewhat flexible with work hours Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM. This job would be for 4 hours a day.
Thank you for letting Sarah and me visiting your class today. Here are all the resources we will talk about today!
• Must be a U.S. CITIZEN
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Must qualify and be able to retain a Top Secret Clearance
• Drug test and polygraph testing required
Those who join us from college assume a variety of roles throughout the Bureau:
Staff Operations Specialist
Human Resource Specialist
Personnel Security Specialist
All majors are accepted, however, disciplines should include one of the following Areas (Undergraduate and/or Graduate Degree):
Management Information Systems
Electronic Engineering Biology
Arabic Language (read, writer, speak)
HOW TO APPLY:
• Visit www.fbijobs.gov/college
• Click on the Campus Visit Schedule tab
• On the right side under Don’t see your school, click on “Go here to submit your information”
• Fill out the requested information, upload your resume, and submit.