- Education in business or human services.
- Experience with a range of software, data entry and database management.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, volunteers, and community partners is a requirement.
- High energy, initiative and the ability to manage multiple priorities is needed.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
Minimum knowledge skills, and abilities, experience or professional qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in human services field or social work
• At least 1 year experience providing services to at-risk youth;
• Ability to objectively report events, progress, and interventions
• Ability to write professionally and communicate case activity intelligibly
Responsibilities include sight and sound supervision of a
group of 12 – 15 children of school age.
Applicants must be responsible, energetic, and at least 18
years of age with a high school diploma or GED. Requirements include 6 months
of experience in group care of children, preferably in a licensed facility. CPR
and First Aid certifications are highly desirable.
Position: Part Time
Salary: Minimum salary is $7.25 per hour.
Benefits: Free personal membership
Open Until: Open until position is filled
How to Apply: Interested candidates should
submit a resume to Sindi Morton at mailto:email@example.com