The University Career Center is committed to providing support to our students and recent alumni in the life-long career development process. We will accomplish this by:
- Facilitating career and self-exploration
- Helping students identify and participate in experiential learning opportunities
- Engaging students in the decision-making process
- Educating students and recent alumni on the professional job search process
- Developing and maintaining collaborations with alumni, faculty, the university community and employers
- Creating a learner-centered environment by making services and resources available through technology
- Choosing a Major.
- Career Advising.
- Career Decision-Making.
- Career Assessments/Inventories.
- Career Exploration Resources.
- Occupational Information.
- Job Search Materials.
- Graduate School Resources.
- Résumé Assistance.
- Web-Based Job Search System (RamsRecruiting).
- Cooperative Education and Internship Opportunities.
- Mock-Interview Program and InterviewStream Kiosk.
- On-Campus Interviews.
- Work-Study Jobs.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs.
- Career Fairs and Special Events.
Strategize with your career consultant to:
- Choose, confirm or change to your ideal major/career field.
- Discover and explore career opportunities.
- From job applications to résumés: Market yourself on paper.
- Link up with successful professionals in your field of interest.
- Access opportunities: Get real world experience.
- Get ahead: Check out our events and activities.
- Navigate job search options and launch your career plan.
- Practice interviewing.