Students interested in placement in the fall, 2013, need to apply by 11/29. peacecorps.gov/apply
Also, Scott Kumis will be at VCU on 11/29 and is scheduling group meetings at noon, 2, and 3 here in the UCC. Interested students should contact email@example.com
Interested in turning your undergrad degree into something more? Join us for a free preview class for the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, PCAT or OAT and see how Kaplan can help you prepare for your next step toward Graduate or Professional school! Join us for a free Kaplan prep class in our live, online classroom, where you’ll experience one of our top-rated instructors in action and learn proven, effective strategies to help you ace the exam. Reserve your seat today and try us for free! http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1319108-FGZDW3ywDr
The University Career Center is committed to providing support to our students and recent alumni in the life-long career development process. We will accomplish this by:
- Facilitating career and self-exploration
- Helping students identify and participate in experiential learning opportunities
- Engaging students in the decision-making process
- Educating students and recent alumni on the professional job search process
- Developing and maintaining collaborations with alumni, faculty, the university community and employers
- Creating a learner-centered environment by making services and resources available through technology
- Choosing a Major.
- Career Advising.
- Career Decision-Making.
- Career Assessments/Inventories.
- Career Exploration Resources.
- Occupational Information.
- Job Search Materials.
- Graduate School Resources.
- Résumé Assistance.
- Web-Based Job Search System (RamsRecruiting).
- Cooperative Education and Internship Opportunities.
- Mock-Interview Program and InterviewStream Kiosk.
- On-Campus Interviews.
- Work-Study Jobs.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs.
- Career Fairs and Special Events.
Strategize with your career consultant to:
- Choose, confirm or change to your ideal major/career field.
- Discover and explore career opportunities.
- From job applications to résumés: Market yourself on paper.
- Link up with successful professionals in your field of interest.
- Access opportunities: Get real world experience.
- Get ahead: Check out our events and activities.
- Navigate job search options and launch your career plan.
- Practice interviewing.
Psychology Majors – I have a B.S. in Psychology. What are my career options
Kaplan’s free practice test events are a great way to test your knowledge and become comfortable with testing in a cost-free, stress-free environment. Get ready for the real thing by reserving your seat for our upcoming practice test today!
FYI. A stipend is offered. Quick hire is desired.
You can find out more by logging into your RamsRecruiting account. Use our One-Click Searches for “New Opportunities Posted by VCU’s RamsRecruiting”. Then, if desired, you can Narrow Your Results feature on the left hand side of your search results.
Make sure that your resume has been approved before you apply for this position. You can do so by contacting your Career Consultant or by utilizing our walk-in hours: