Rec Sports has made the online portal easier than ever! MyRecSports allows you to sign up for activities like group exercises, sports clubs and Outdoor Adventure Program (OAP) trips and activities. MyRecSports is the simple way to schedule your time at the gym.
- Access: Go to the VCU Rec Sports website and click “MyRecSports”
- Signing in: Don’t have a VCU email address? No worries! Click “Sign Up” to register a non-VCU email address. If you already have a VCU email account, simply click “Log In” and click the blue button that says “Sign in with myVCU.” This will take you to VCU’s Central Authentication Site to get started.
- Finding your way: If you don’t know what you would like to sign up for, scroll down on the homepage to view the categories available. You can also search at the top of the homepage for a specific activity or program of interest.
- Registering: After you find your program or activity, registration is easy!
- You will find a brief description of the activity and times available.
- Find a time that works for you and click “Register.”
- You may be asked to sign a waiver and fill in emergency contacts.
- Add the program to your “Shopping Cart.” Don’t be discouraged, many of the activities are free! Double check to make sure you are signing up for the correct program of your choice.
- After you have added the program to your “Shopping Cart,” click “Checkout.”
Whether you are scheduling your next climbing trip or just need to know what time the pool opens, MyRecSports allows you to find your motion.
Log on and start moving!