BG

CSL Daily

Bonds (’14) Proud of UCF Football Success

One of the best stories of the 2017 college football season was Central Florida beating Auburn in the Chick Fil-A Peach Bowl to complete an undefeated season. One CSL alum who worked closely with the Knights football team couldn’t be more proud of their success.

Traci Bonds (’14) is an Academic Advisor for UCF Athletics, working specifically with the defensive players on the Knights Football team. She was in Atlanta on New Year’s Day to watch UCF complete their perfect 13-0 season.

“People always ask me why I work so much, why I sacrifice so much of my time and energy to these guys…this is why,” said Bonds.  “To play a small part in each and every one of my guy’s journey, to lift them up in the struggles and to celebrate the successes.”

People who work in college athletics know how important it is to have a dedicated and talented academic support staff. Traci is one of many CSL alums working in that capacity to make a difference in the lives of student-athletes. Great job, Traci.

|

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://wp.vcu.edu/sportleadership/2018/01/03/bonds-14-proud-of-ucf-football-success/trackback/