The Virginia Commonwealth University School of Social Work welcomes all fall 2018 incoming students. This year, 280 new students joined the school in pursuit of their educational goals as inspiring professional social workers, educators, scholars and agents of change—2 new Ph.D. students, 129 new on-campus M.S.W. students, 40 new distance education M.S.W. students, 46 first-year B.S.W. students and 63 new transfer B.S.W. students.
All new VCU School of Social Work students are encouraged to:
- Review the VCU School of Social Work Student Policy Handbook and Technical Standards and Essential Functions for Social Work Students
- Review the VCU School of Social Work documents and forms archive
- Visit the home of VCU School of Social Work
- Stay up-to-date on school events
- Check out the VCU School of Social Work Office of Student Success