- Guest: Jodi Koste, University Archivist and Head, TML Special Collections and Archives
- Presentation: Tompkins-McCaw Library’s Special Collections and Archives — Collection Overview
- Agenda items
- Possible change in meeting dates. Steve will send out an email to see if meeting on Mondays or Tuesdays would work better than Thursdays for Committee members.
- New VCU Libraries website. There has been some difficulty with finding things on the new library website — seeing a list of TML classes/events was cited as one example. There was also an inquiry on how to find out about the Bridging Campus Networks (i.e. free pizza) events at TML. Karen followed up on this inquiry and was told that TML would advertise this event through its FaceBook page in the future.
- Upcoming classes/events at VCU Libraries: See http://www.library.vcu.edu/services/classes-workshops/.
- Next meeting: Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 12pm in the 1st floor Conference Room at Tompkins-McCaw Library
Margaret Henderson, Director of Research Data Management, was unable to attend this meeting due to illness. We will see if we can coordinate a meeting with her later this semester. Big thanks to Jodi Koste for her fascinating presentation on TML’s Special Collections and Archives, especially given such short notice!