Congratulations on your acceptance to VCU! Here are some helpful tips on what you should do next:
- Accept our offer of admission. You have until May 1 to respond to our offer.
- RSVP to Preview Day! Preview day is a great chance for you to meet other people who have been accepted, learn about the campus, and get your questions answered. Our next Preview Day is coming up on April 7.
- Prepare to register for New Student Orientation. Orientation is the time for you to meet other students in your major, schedule classes, and pick up your VCU ID! Don’t put orientation off to the last minute, it is a first come first serve basis on classes! To ensure you get the times and classes you want, come to the earliest orientation you can attend.
- Set up your VCU email and myVCU account. These let you keep in touch with events happening on campus, as well as let people contact you via your VCU email.
- Take time to apply for scholarship and grants. College is expensive, get all the financial aid help you can!
Do you have more questions? Visit VCU’s Admissions page for accepted students here: https://ugradaccepted.vcu.edu/faq/index.html