Summer is a great time to plan a visit to Richmond. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and see in our great city ranging from museums, concerts, festivals and more! Check out some of these upcoming events, schedule a campus visit to VCU and make plans to spend an amazing weekend with us in Richmond!
Looking to earn extra credits to graduate early? Want to take a class this summer while in RVA? Register for Summer Studies from now up until the first day of your summer class!
To register as degree-seeking (VCU students):
Register for classes in eServices under Summer 2018. Each summer course is designed to give one semester’s worth of work. With careful scheduling, students can earn as many as 15 credits during the summer if coursework extends over the full Summer Studies calendar.
To register as non degree-seeking:
Nondegree-seeking students may register for up to 11 credit hours at Virginia Commonwealth University during Summer Studies. Read more about nondegree-seeking admissions.
Students currently seeking a baccalaureate degree at another college or university can register as a transient student if they:
- Are in good standing with their home institution.
- Obtain approval from their home institution. Students should check with their advisor at their current school before registering for classes.Nondegree-seeking students must first apply for nondegree admissions through the online application or in person at the Student Services Center. Questions about this process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.If applying in person, bring a picture ID and the following:
- New student form
- Certificate of Eligibility form
- Course request form (or register with eServices later)
- Application for in-state tuition (If you are under 24, a portion of this form must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian if you wish to apply for in-state residency.)
Hope to see you this summer!
Follow VCU Admissions on…
Facebook: Virginia Commonwealth University Office of Admissions