On this page you’ll find links to information and support sites for parents of children with developmental disabilities. You will also find links to Media and Publications from Va-LEND.
- Family Resource List 2014 This is a list of state and local organizations which assist parents of children with disabilities to meet their unique needs. The resource list provides information about services and supports we hope you will find useful for your family.
- Apps for Special Kids: This website gives parents of kids with special needs a place to go to see critiques and demonstrations of different educational and fun computer apps. We extend an invitation to contribute to our site if you have a favorite.
- Family Centered Care, Dr Oswald, May 3, 2012 (PC | iPad/iPhone)
- ACE-IT in College Program http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local/education/college/students-with-disabilities-ace-it-at-vcu/article_68632317-a0ec-58ed-8b50-428480739fb1.html
- LEND Publications (July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014) (Document)
- LEND Publications (July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2013) (PDF)
- LEND Publications (July 1, 2011 – June 30, 2012) (PDF)
- LEND Publications (July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2011) (PDF)
- LEND Publications (July 1, 2009 – June 30, 2010) (PDF)
- Sports Programs for Children with Disabilities (2013) (PDF)
- Virginia’s Medicaid Waiver for Persons with Disabilities, their Families and Caregivers, 2nd edition, 2013
- Tips for Traveling by Airplane for Children with Special Healthcare Needs
Maternal & Child Health LEND Factsheet 2014 (PDF)
Spring 2014 Leadership Projects: