VCU Libraries in 2015 expanded its access to Web of Science (WOS) databases with the addition of new titles and backfile coverage for existing titles.
- BIOSIS Citation Index: expanded version of BIOSIS Previews with cited indexing
- Book Citation Index: cited indexing for more than 30,000 books in social sciences, humanities and sciences; see the YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index: covers literature from conferences, symposia, conventions, etc., with added feature of cited-reference searching
- Current Chemical Reactions: synthetic methods reported in leading organic chemistry journals
- Current Contents Connect: current awareness tool for searching tables of contents from over 9600 journals
- Data Citation Index: citations to scholarly research data in repositories worldwide
- Derwent Innovations Index: patent searching for inventions in chemical, electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering
- Essential Science Indicators: analytical tool for ranking authors, institutions, countries and publications indexed in WOS
- Index Chemicus: structures and data for over 2.6 million organic compounds
- Journal Citation Reports on InCites: a new platform with many added features; old JCR will be discontinued after this year
- Science Citation and Social Science Citation Index: expanded coverage back to 1900
- Zoological Record: expanded coverage back to 1864
Image: Creative Commons